Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old March 14th, 2002, 01:52 PM   #1
Tool Pants

Interesting hack for tiptronic owners

from Peter.

I always wondered how you tip owners were able to shift with the steering wheel paddles while cranking the wheel at the same time. Here is a hack that might make that task easier.

Let me know if anyone wants to do it and I will help you.

Jeff

Peter speaks
Old March 14th, 2002, 02:48 PM   #2
Guy in Belmont

I'm very tempted!

I'd want a second set of switches to customize for the new format, though.
Old March 15th, 2002, 07:57 PM   #3
Tool Pants

You don't even have to buy new switches

The black covers with the plus and minus are available as a separate part and can't cost more than a few bucks, even if it is porsche plastic.

Jeff

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman