Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old November 2nd, 2007, 07:46 PM   #11
Tom M
Site Founder

I had my passenger door lock changed and the problem hasn't resurfaced. However I only had one day to test it prior to putting the car on the transport for Indiana so we'll have to wait and see if it actually fixed the problem. Like yours, mine would go several days and work properly and then misbehave for a few days.
'11 958 Cayenne S
Tom M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 3rd, 2007, 07:07 AM   #12
tah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom M View Post
I had my passenger door lock changed and the problem hasn't resurfaced. However I only had one day to test it prior to putting the car on the transport for Indiana so we'll have to wait and see if it actually fixed the problem. Like yours, mine would go several days and work properly and then misbehave for a few days.

Hey, let me know if this works for you. I can live with the problem for a while but don't want to buy/do unnecessary parts/procedures.

Thanks.........
tah is offline   Reply With Quote

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman