Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Mechanical and Technical

Mechanical and Technical Mechanical and technical topics, help, and discussions

Old September 10th, 2017, 02:09 PM   #1
dsimpson2390

98 boxster rattle

My 98 has a rattle that sounds like a plank falling on some other planks when I go over small bumps at low speed. It comes from the right rear mostly. Decent mechanic said it was my rear struts and replaced them at a cool $1500.00. Although the car now drives much better the rattle is still loud as ever. I'm aware it could be a hundred things so I'm looking for ideas to pass on to the Porsche guy. It's going back in tomorrow. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dsimpson2390 is offline   Reply With Quote

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Mechanical and Technical