Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Car Talk

Car Talk For topics and discussions about all makes and models

Old August 20th, 2019, 07:29 AM   #1
lawagoneer

help me decide !!!

Hi all, previous 930 owner looking to get back into a Porsche. I have 3 options at the moment that fit into my budget and could really use some advice. Those options are a 2012 c4s pdk, 2012 gts 4, pdk, and an 07 turbo tiptronic sport chrono. All are clean well sorted vehicles with comparable miles. I'm not a track guy but I burn the hell out of the backroads. Any opinion and why would be greatly appreciated !! And yes, I've driven all 3 and honestly can't choose one over the other. So anyones 2 cents or previous experience(maintenance, collectability, best all around car)would be appreciated.
lawagoneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 14th, 2020, 08:06 AM   #2
thunderstorm

I am also having a hard time to decide, Second-hand would do as long as I can use it for my best dog groomers long island. Thanks for sharing this.
thunderstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 1st, 2020, 07:00 PM   #3
Mags

Decided yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderstorm View Post
I am also having a hard time to decide, Second-hand would do as long as I can use it for my best dog groomers long island. Thanks for sharing this.
Have you decided yet? I'm in the same boat as you and looking for some suggestions.
Old September 21st, 2020, 01:18 AM   #4
Ezel

I would take 07 turbo versions. I think it will be the best choice of the ones you mentioned. Definitely the most collectible.

Company which manufacture top quality motorcycle windscreens and wind deflectors for all majority brands and models. Wide offer of motorcycle windshields for almost every motorbike. Superb clarity and visibility windshield KAWASAKI GPX 600. It's not dream, just visit MotorcycleScreens.eu !!!

Last edited by Ezel; October 15th, 2020 at 04:08 AM.
Ezel is offline   Reply With Quote

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Car Talk