Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Regions > Drives and Meetups

Drives and Meetups Plan a drive or meetup with other drivers

Old December 9th, 2005, 01:28 PM   #1
Paralizer

Anyone interested...

in going for a drive on Saturday Dec. 10th. I know it's short notice, but the weather is supposed to be very nice. I was thinking I would head north and pick up Hwy 1 at the Stinson Beach exit off 101. Head out to the coast there and do a brief drive up the coast. Maybe stop at the Pelican Inn for a bite. Anyone interested in joining me.
Paralizer
Paralizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2005, 01:44 PM   #2
Tom M
Site Founder

Sounds great. Unfortunately I've got a commitment that just came up today and I'm not sure how long it's going to occupy me. I'll do a bit more research tonight and see what happens.
'11 958 Cayenne S
Tom M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2005, 06:10 PM   #3
Paralizer

Change of plans

I was a bit premature for the Saturday offer. I just took a shift at work for Saturday. (Do you blame me? If you just bought a new 987S would you pass up 12 hours of OT? ) However Sunday is also supposed to be nice so...I'll make the same offer for Sunday if anyone would care to join me.
Paralizer
Old December 10th, 2005, 09:26 PM   #4
Rick M

Sounds like fun Larry, but I have prior commitments tomorrow. Are you planning on doing the Doc Wong drive next weekend? The WX is suppose to be good. Hope you can make it.

Rick
Rick M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 10th, 2005, 10:36 PM   #5
Paralizer

Yes I am.

Porsche Babblers > Regions > Drives and Meetups