Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old January 23rd, 2007, 03:58 PM   #1
jlg

Techart wheels for trade?

Hello all,

I'm posting to see if anyone would be interested in a wheel swap. I have a '00 Boxter S w/ 18" Techart Formula wheels in silver. I absolutely love 'em , but would prefer the wheels with a black finish. I've obtained a few price quotes to have the wheels painted/powder coated (many thanks to the Babblers community for the recommendations!), but before I do so, I wanted to see if anyone has black Techarts they would like to exchange for mine.

Ideally, this would be a wheel and tire exchange. My wheels are in excellent condition; my tires are in good to very good shape. Any difference in value (one way or the other) can be offset with cash. I am in the SF Bay Area.

If anyone interested in the trade has any similar quality wheels with a black finish, even if not Techart Formulas, let me know.

Thanks!!!
jlg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 13th, 2008, 03:39 PM   #2
The Voxster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlg View Post
Hello all,

I'm posting to see if anyone would be interested in a wheel swap. I have a '00 Boxter S w/ 18" Techart Formula wheels in silver. I absolutely love 'em , but would prefer the wheels with a black finish. I've obtained a few price quotes to have the wheels painted/powder coated (many thanks to the Babblers community for the recommendations!), but before I do so, I wanted to see if anyone has black Techarts they would like to exchange for mine.

Ideally, this would be a wheel and tire exchange. My wheels are in excellent condition; my tires are in good to very good shape. Any difference in value (one way or the other) can be offset with cash. I am in the SF Bay Area.

If anyone interested in the trade has any similar quality wheels with a black finish, even if not Techart Formulas, let me know.

Thanks!!!
Still available?

Hear The Future
The Voxster is offline   Reply With Quote

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman