Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old December 28th, 2001, 01:51 PM   #1
sojourn

Yoseif or others, any pics of devaiting humps?

we have a biarritz white/metr blue/metr blue 01S and are looking for speedster humps....

she (it's her S) sez blue humps would look great, and I seem to remember a picture of speed yellow/black interior w/black humps, and I wasn't to keen on it, maybe too much black and contrast with the yellow???

she has silver roll bars with the above color scheme..
Old December 28th, 2001, 02:13 PM   #2
Tool Pants

I have/had many pictures of deviant humps

but they are held hostage by PhotoPoint. The picture you remember was taken by me of Brians '01 SY with Dan's metallic black '00 humps when Brian's V1 was installed.

I have not seen a white car with blue humps.

Jeff

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman