Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old March 22nd, 2005, 06:43 PM   #1
johnmcnabb

Question no power hood release

The battery died in my 1999 Boxster, and therefore I cannot open the front hood - could you please send instructions as to how to open the front hood to get to the battery. Thankyou John McNabb.
johnmcnabb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2005, 07:37 PM   #2
Tom M
Site Founder

I've sent you a PM on this.
Tom M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2005, 06:05 PM   #3
nallen

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmcnabb
The battery died in my 1999 Boxster, and therefore I cannot open the front hood - could you please send instructions as to how to open the front hood to get to the battery. Thankyou John McNabb.
Please send me the instructions you got. I cannot get into mine either. It died day before yesterday.
nallen is offline   Reply With Quote

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman