Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Regions > Drives and Meetups

Drives and Meetups Plan a drive or meetup with other drivers

Old April 5th, 2010, 07:15 AM   #11
dedes

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamMachines View Post
Thanks everyone for another beautiful morning and Dede for yet another fun-filled day of great driving experience.

Boxters Brunch & Drive

George and Carol: Missed you both and wishing you well.

Best wishes,

-DreamMachines
Mary...so glad you showed up at the brunch and for the drive to the coast. Thanks for sharing your pictures. You got some good shots there while driving. It was a fun day.

Looking forward to seeing you in May as well.....
Old April 5th, 2010, 09:05 AM   #12
lithium1330

Greetings from S. Florida! Looks to be a great meet & great time! I am very envious of these meets/drives on West Coast - the roads just seem to be build for our cars. I live in S. Florida, and found your comment interesting that the weather was too cold to put the top down. In another month or so, most of us here will have to keep the tops up because it'll be in the high 80s and 80%+ humidity. I suppose grass is always greener on the other side. Personally, I prefer your kind of weather.

I organize a monthly Lunch & Cruise in S. FL where the group caravans down Ft Lauderdale Beach after lunch. Here are a couple of pix to "warm you guys up"

lithium1330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2010, 10:13 AM   #13
offshore

Sent my ap in for The Drive today, decided to go whether solo or not.
I was so stunned to see this line of 356's in the middle of god- knows- where I completely forgot to pick up my camera and take some pics of them.
offshore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2010, 10:32 AM   #14
BoxsterBob - San Carlos

Sorry we missed it, we went to Russian River for Easter, so we got a long (wet) Boxster ride.

Get well soon, George!
Old April 5th, 2010, 10:53 AM   #15
george g

Thanks for all the concern and I'll keep you informed. Glad you all had a nice drive and I'm definitely going to plan another after the next Brunch. This was only the third missed Brunch in six years. Oh well....see you in June if not before.

George
george g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2010, 01:08 PM   #16
offshore

Quote:
Originally Posted by george g View Post
Thanks for all the concern and I'll keep you informed. Glad you all had a nice drive and I'm definitely going to plan another after the next Brunch. This was only the third missed Brunch in six years. Oh well....see you in June if not before.

George
Get well George, had my GB removed in 2003 and found out where all the Corn Nuts I ate over the years had been stored.
offshore is offline   Reply With Quote

Porsche Babblers > Regions > Drives and Meetups