Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Regions > Drives and Meetups

Drives and Meetups Plan a drive or meetup with other drivers

Old March 26th, 2009, 01:41 PM   #51
bigb

Quote:
Originally Posted by dedes View Post
Maybe sometime in July/August will work ...
Dede, good idea. We need to do more of those events. Efren - damn cool that you are willing to host again.

Late June onwards should work well for me too. Till then, either things will be hectic OR I'll be out of town. We'll sync up and post the details.

Btw, can anyone tell Dede is back? I don't think I've seen this much activity on the board in a while
bigb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 26th, 2009, 02:58 PM   #52
cas951

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigb View Post
Dede, good idea. We need to do more of those events. Efren - damn cool that you are willing to host again.

Late June onwards should work well for me too. Till then, either things will be hectic OR I'll be out of town. We'll sync up and post the details.

Btw, can anyone tell Dede is back? I don't think I've seen this much activity on the board in a while
This type of event I'm always willing to host. Even my neighbors are asking why we haven't got together lately. Even my 944 crowd stopped coming. I guss I'm partially to blame. Never home enough on weekends.

Yes Dedes is back. Babblers network bandwidth must be @ 100% capacity the last few days with all these activity goin on. Now all the advertisers are getting their money's worth....
Some modifications

The rest of the stable:
2001 Lexus ES 300
2003 Chrysler Town & Country
1991 Honda CRX
cas951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 26th, 2009, 03:00 PM   #53
dedes

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigb View Post
Thanks, lol ....now is the time to get the Babblers calendar filled up for 2009! And meet some new faces......

Porsche Babblers > Regions > Drives and Meetups