Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old July 3rd, 2002, 06:53 PM   #1
Shawn

Inverted Display on CDR220

I just got my CDR220 replaced on warantee. The new unit has the display inverted. The backgroud is orange lights (LCD grey when off) and the writing is black. (vs black background, orange writing). It doesnt match the AC unit and it bothers the heck out of me. Is there any way to change it to the original colors? Is this a new version of the CDR-220 or has the dealer stuck me with a retarted unit?
Old July 3rd, 2002, 07:39 PM   #2
Loren

Re: Inverted Display on CDR220

Try the Becker Board (URL below).
My dealer just replaced my radio yesterday (CDR-220) and told me I got a "new" radio. My only problem was peeling buttons. Mine has the tradional black background but I know the newer radios like the Trafficpro have the orange background.

Let us know what Horst says on the Becker Board.

Loren

Becker Board
Old July 3rd, 2002, 07:44 PM   #3
Loren

New Becker Board...........

Sorry, Becker has a new board.
See link below

Loren

New Becker Board
Old September 21st, 2020, 05:15 AM   #4
WilburnKutch

I am not all happy with the end results I got here https://www.myassignmentwriting.com....iting-service/ . I don’t know why I had so much higher expectations from them. They have dissapointed me at every point.
WilburnKutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 29th, 2020, 09:07 AM   #5
lizbee

Cool

I LOVE IT! thanks for your response guys!
Magic Here
lizbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 30th, 2020, 12:42 PM   #6
WilburnKutch

language problems are seen almost in every country and people prefer their own language over english. For that issue it.altoprotectpdf.com has been doing FAQs in the language where they operate. This is done for the ease of individuals
Old December 3rd, 2020, 10:11 AM   #7
WilburnKutch

Advantages of such services are not so much but the ones that are, are really helpful. https://4-software-downloads.com/inc...-signnow.shtml sums up how I feel about esignatures.
Old December 6th, 2020, 05:55 AM   #8
lizbee

thanks for sharing this with us! love it! <3
lizbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2020, 12:49 AM   #9
WilburnKutch

Tamil Nadu Plus Two Model Paper 2021 Here A government of Tamil Nadu Directorate of Government Examination Responsible For Conducting Higher Secondary Examination (HSC) Plus two & Plus One (12th ) Link Question Paper in Governmental Board of Education Students those who are going to Preparing Tamil Nadu Plus Two public exams march 2021 can download Sample Question Paper 2021 and TN Tamil Nadu 12th Question Paper 2021 in Official Website dge.tn.gov.in, you stack of Tamil Nadu Board Plus Two Model Question Paper which comprises of Previous year Question Paper Academic Council is also known as the Directorate of Government Examinations students can enhance their preparation Tamil Nadu Plus Two Mock Test Paper 2021 in examination point of view Public Examination tests will be Conducted with New Syllabus in all Private and Government College Previous Blueprint Here Available They are Given Below
Old January 2nd, 2021, 03:16 AM   #10
rk1ng5m4n

Wonderful article! We are linking to this great post on our site.
Keep up the good writing. Anyway if you are interested to play pc games just visit among us pc game download website official en website
rk1ng5m4n is offline   Reply With Quote

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman