Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old July 25th, 2002, 09:18 PM   #1
Catalog Guy

Interesting post on PSM on PPBB

I found this part interesting....

"If you never intend to race your new Porsche, the decision to purchase PSM is simple. If you can afford it, buy it. It provides a level of safety impossible to achieve by driver skill alone. Here’s why. PSM monitors the ABS sensors (which measure the speed of each wheel), engine speed (RPM), throttle position (via E-Gas), gear selection, lateral acceleration (side to side), yaw (the car spinning in a circle), and steering wheel position. This enables the PSM to detect oversteer and understeer. It basically determines the slip angle of the front and rear tires, or more simply, when the car is not going where the steering wheel is pointed."

Link to post on PPBB: Racer's Perspective
Old July 26th, 2002, 12:30 AM   #2
Kevin C. (Saratoga, CA)

Here's a fixed up link...

There was an extra "http://" in the link.

PPBB Link - PSM, Racer's Perspective
Old February 6th, 2021, 03:17 AM   #3
daniyal11

daniyal

Karnataka 2nd PUC Model Paper 2021 Department of Pre–University Government of Karnataka (PUE) Responsible for the conduct II PUC Annual Kar 2nd PUC Question Paper 2021 Kar II PUC Question Paper 2021Responsible for the Government Examinations is an independent department functioning under ministry of 2nd PUC (10th class) Type of Board of School Education Government of Karnataka. Karnataka 2nd PUC Sample Paper and II PUC Model Paper 2021 Students Download Karnataka 2nd PUC Question Paper 2021 at Official Website at kseeb.kar.nic.in, The department is responsible for conducting the 2nd PUC Public Examinations and a number of minor examinations and Students in Pdf Format for All Subject Sample Paper 2021 as given below
daniyal11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2021, 05:53 AM   #4
daniyal11

daniyal

checking through the net, Appreciation for being really thoughtful. The post contains really beneficial information. buybank logs
Old February 11th, 2021, 12:03 AM   #5
daniyal11

daniyal

I wanted to improve the efficiency of my business. Then I found this article on https://abrition.com/using-signnow-t...your-business/ and I realized that I can improve that with the help of signnow.

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman