Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old March 30th, 2003, 07:25 PM   #1
Cory in MN

OBC Hack Question

What will appear on the dash display of 03 S after OBC is activated but before the toggle switch is installed? Just wondering because I may encounter a delay between steps. Thanks.
Old March 30th, 2003, 07:43 PM   #2
Tool Pants

This/nothing except the odometer will reset to zero

and the gong in the instrument cluster will go off once after the display reboots.

This was taken on Sept. 17th on the AB showroom floor on a Boxster S when I asked Boxsterpro if it could be done on a 2003 - just like we had been doing on 1997-2002.

First 2003 that I know of which had the trip computer turned on. But there is a hitch with some 2003s. Jeff

Old March 30th, 2003, 08:06 PM   #3
Cory in MN

Hitch with some 03s??

Tool Pants,
Sorry if this has been covered before but could you elaborate on "hitch encountered with some 2003s"? Thanks for your help.
Old February 1st, 2021, 12:02 AM   #4
Jackdervort

No, you cannot encounter the delay without loading the data. The game takes time to load itself on the RAM to perform well and Assignment Master can provide you the core working of the system and the operating system.
Jackdervort is offline   Reply With Quote

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman