Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old September 9th, 2005, 06:38 PM   #1
Shatz

Newbie poses life's persistent question

A while back I thought about buying a used boxster, but keeping my Volvo V90 (big) wagon. I've had a wagon forever, but now have had this wacky idea that I might get along with just the boxster. This is, of course, a huge paradigm shift. Having never driven one or even sat in one, I've prefer to conceptually resolve many issues first, but one remains. (Sorry I do these mental exercises rather than actually spending time researching it..that comes later)

Anyhow, the big question is: will a set of golf clubs fit in either of the trunks, or does it sit next to be in strapped into the passengers seat? Thanks for humoring me. I hope to be back with real quesitons...
Shatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2005, 07:08 PM   #2
Tom M
Site Founder

The short answer is yes, the clubs will fit in the rear trunk.

A quick search turned up this recent thread on the topic.
'11 958 Cayenne S
Tom M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2005, 07:56 PM   #3
Shatz

A short answer...

will do just fine! I'd like to find a 04 or 05, but I may wait until the 05s are a bit more 'used'. A standard boxster with a five-speed will do just fine. Thanks again.
Shatz is offline   Reply With Quote

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman