Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old July 10th, 2001, 10:10 PM   #1
Tom M (Sunol, CA)

Some more pictures from Thunderhill have been posted

I got some pictures of cars doing the Cyclone (turn 5) as well as on the front straight. The uncompressed & uncorrected versions are available if you'd like to have it. Just drop me an e-mail.

The new pictures start at #5 (the aspect ratio is different as these were shot on film.)

Thunderhill Pictures
Old July 11th, 2001, 02:13 AM   #2
Jay in SF

gee Tom, those tire tracks didnt make you nervous? *NM*

Old July 11th, 2001, 01:37 PM   #3
Catalog Guy

Cool picture

Isn't that Pet Guy back there before he passed all those cars? (wink)" WIDTH=15 HEIGHT=1
Old July 12th, 2001, 01:55 PM   #4
Scott in SF

I'm psyched to have a photo of my car - thanks Tom! *NM*

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman