Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old October 4th, 2003, 08:24 PM   #1
RobynC

Pictures for our pre drive today...had a blast!

And boy we found some AWESOME roads for the frolic!! Thanks to John for helping me out with the navigating and my navigator Andy for not throwing up in the car in the twisties!!

October 25th and 26th it is...I will follow up with more information on plans in the next few days. Here are some pictures from the day.

Oh...Mark Twain's Cabin is out...the only thing left of it is a brick fireplace, surrounded by a hurricane fence (real fancy!). However, the wild life was rather interesting on the road that lead to the cabin, see pictures. Pretty funny, since this road was called Jackass Rd.

Robyn

Pre-drive pictures
Old October 4th, 2003, 09:01 PM   #2
Tom M (Sunol, CA)

Is that the bridge the Russian mafia used? *NM*

Old October 4th, 2003, 09:04 PM   #3
RobynC

That is the very one...! *NM*

Old October 6th, 2003, 12:47 PM   #4
John Bonfiglio

Re: Pictures for our pre drive today...had a blast!

This was a really fun drive. The weather was perfect. The traffic should be fairly light that weekend as there are no major area attactions or events. We had to deal with the Harvest Festival and the Lumberjack Festival this last weekend.
Old October 7th, 2003, 10:19 AM   #5
Chatter Box

I'm a lumberjack and that's okay. *NM*

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman