Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old May 22nd, 2007, 02:30 PM   #1
rgrnwd

S-Car-Go -- Great Nor Cal Marin County Indy mechanic

Just wanted to put in a plug for a great Marin County Indy mechanic, S-Car-Go in San Rafael, CA. Now that I'm out of warranty, I needed to select a good local Indy mechanic. I went with S-Car-Go based on good references from the RennList group. I wanted to add my vote of confidence. S-Car-Go has reasonable prices and I've found an honest mechanic I can trust going forward.

2002 C4 Cab w/ 32k miles
rgrnwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 20th, 2008, 11:46 PM   #2
patienttype

Yeah.... I've referred a few other Porsche owners as well. These guys are really knowledgable and good to work with.

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman