Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old April 10th, 2008, 10:44 PM   #1
Kirk

Windrestrictor - A New Custom Windscreen

Here's a great way to really customize your car - replace that old Porsche windscreen with something original and different. Windrestrictor can make Porsche Boxster windscreens from several different colors of material and with custom, color designs etched into them. I heard about these guys through 986forum where they are a sponsor and I just received my windscreen from them today.

The design was exactly what I had asked for based on digital photos that I sent them, quality was excellent, and the installation was a snap. You just take the outer edge off the Porsche unit and snap it onto the Windrestrictor. It then installs just like OEM.

My car is pretty much debadged - no hood crest, no wheel crests, and no "Boxster" emblem on the trunk. I just have a red "S" on the trunk. So I had the Windrestrictor made up with a Porsche font "S" on it, etched on a tinted windscreen in silver. Attached are a few photos, let me know what you think.

Oh, and you can find these guys at www.windrestrictor.com
Attached Thumbnails
CIMG3538a.jpg   CIMG3572a.jpg  
Kirk is offline   Reply With Quote

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman