Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old August 11th, 2002, 12:32 AM   #1
Joe G

BlackHawk car show

even though i no longer have a boxster a friend of mine just picked one up and i sent him your way. are u guys going to do a little drive to the car show on sunday, its from 0830 to 1430 hrs. i'll have to drive my 911 RS.....
Old August 11th, 2002, 05:01 PM   #2
Marcster S

I went and...

It was hotter than you know what! Really, I mean, really nice cars out there! Quite a few Boxsters out there to. We were not allowed in the parking lot cause I was my friends Mercedes She wanted to trade her Mercedes for one of the little 1600's

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman