Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Buy and Sell > Classifieds

Classifieds Buy, Sell, Trade - Private sales only

Old January 22nd, 2007, 02:54 PM   #1
oldskuracer

17" PORSCHE BOXSTER S rims w/Michelin Tires

Hello All,

These 17 inch OEM wheels are taken off from a Porsche Boxster S. The tires are almost brand new, size 205/50/17 and 255/40/17, Michelin Pilot SX. The condition of the rims are very good with no curb damage. No center caps are included.

I realized that I don't need them, so if you want them come and get them.

The tires on this set is almost new, with no damage, leaks, or patches. You'll be good to go!!!

Asking $950 OBO. Make me some offers and I'm available to show them today and tomorrow in Fremont. I want to sell them ASAP.

oldskuracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2007, 04:49 PM   #2
oldskuracer

email

I guess it could be smart if I left my email address too...

oldskuracer@gmail.com

come and make offers... they're just sitting there looking pretty in the garage.
Old February 8th, 2007, 06:07 PM   #3
oldskuracer

Trade?

Perhaps someone wants to trade these rims for a hardtop? BMW 7-series Wheels? We can do partial trades if you like. I just want to get something I can use since I'm not using these. I'm sure someone can use a new set of Michelin tires with Rims to go with them or the other way around.

Porsche Babblers > Buy and Sell > Classifieds