Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old October 10th, 2002, 12:11 PM   #1
doug_d (Cameron Park, CA)

US Sports Car Invitational - 1st batch of pix

unfortunately, the 1 pic i posted the other day was the best of the GT and GTP cars. a few more are at the link below. i've still got a bunch from the klub sport and 2 pca club race run groups.

canepa took his 917 out on the track on sat at noon. unfortunately, i was eating my 1 hr old sourdough jack when he started. i quickly moved into position. barely missed him as he passed me on his second lap. ....never to come by again

historic GT and GTP cars
Old October 10th, 2002, 01:30 PM   #2
Tom M (Sunol, CA)

Terrific job doug. *NM*

Old October 11th, 2002, 10:09 AM   #3
Steve B

Great photos Doug *NM*

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman