Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old March 9th, 2005, 08:35 PM   #1
speed

Smile Speedster Humps for 987

Hi All,
I'm new to this forum, and looking for speedster humps for my new 987. My dealership has no idea when Porsche will have them for the new models, I'm wondering if perhaps any after market humps are available? Thanks...
speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 16th, 2005, 12:55 PM   #2
rbb1955

I found my speedster humps on EBay. There is a company called directcartoys they will paint them to your cars color. BTW Don't bother to buy used humps, I did and didn't get all of the parts.
rbb1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2021, 02:49 AM   #3
JaiWeatherly

The person is very new at this forum and need for the speed steer humps for 987 with the multiple aspects. The dealership has no idea when will the Porsche will display the essay writing services reviews new model of wonderful kind that is available all the time for a reason.
JaiWeatherly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2021, 03:39 AM   #4
HollyEast

Speed ster humps fpr 987 is a question that has arise here by the junior member named speed in year 2005. This is a forum in which the dealership has no idea when Porche will have them for the new models at Wigs Canada and wandering if perhaps after market is available with the note of thanks.
HollyEast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2021, 06:26 AM   #5
dishcamerooniancarder

There is a company called directcartoys they will paint them to your cars color.

- Turf Installation
dishcamerooniancarder is offline   Reply With Quote

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman