Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Buy and Sell > Classifieds

Classifieds Buy, Sell, Trade - Private sales only

Old October 1st, 2008, 03:58 PM   #11
jshopper

anybody heard of top speed pro-1 exhaust

here is the link I have a chance to buy this for $350.00 shipped to my door. http://www.topspeedauto.com/ProductC...idproduct=1781
jshopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2008, 12:20 PM   #12
The Voxster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshopper View Post
wel I found another guy who does the the muffler modding out of the (925) area code for $275.00 if you do the R&R yourself or plus $120.00 for the R&R. its this mod http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zv_lj...eature=related
Avoid that guy. You should see the pics of the sebring-piped version he's selling on eBay... shoddy, shoddy work. YIKES! Might sound fine, but I wouldn't touch that with a 10 foot pole.

Hear The Future
The Voxster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2008, 12:24 PM   #13
The Voxster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshopper View Post
here is the link I have a chance to buy this for $350.00 shipped to my door. http://www.topspeedauto.com/ProductC...idproduct=1781
This one looks like an OEM'd version of the Maxspeed Motorports exhaust, which is affordable and sounds pretty good... all reports from PPBB's owners of them say minimal (if any) cabin resonance and a nice, deep sporty tone.

I dunno... how handy are you? The Pedro Sport Exhaust (same result but WAY cheaper) is the way to go for pre-'03 cars, in my view--if you're ok with a Dremel. The rest can all be done by expert welding people at muffler shops for you rather cheaply.

Note that '03 and '04 can't use that mod without melting the trim pieces at the bottom of the rear valance that were added for those MYs. Porsche also changed the PSE for '03 as well, so that it has hidden bypass pipes tucked up under the heat shield.

Hear The Future
The Voxster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 3rd, 2008, 06:58 AM   #14
jshopper

going with top speed pro-1 exhaust

well its on its way as we speak cant wait!
Old October 11th, 2008, 04:52 PM   #15
jshopper

top speed exhaust

well its on the car, sounds great little bit of drone on the freeway but sounds great when you give it some gas! paid $350.00 shipped. ps. soory about the gigantic pics cant seem to make these ones smaller.
Old March 29th, 2021, 09:14 PM   #16
geebranz

hey, good deal

WASHINGTON
geebranz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 18th, 2021, 11:31 PM   #17
wilnewell712

Generally I don’t read post on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very forced me to try and do it. Our oven cleaning service is very demanding.
wilnewell712 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 18th, 2021, 11:32 PM   #18
dotyhughes1172

A lot of people will be benefited from this writing. I gotta favorite this website it seems invaluable extremely helpful…

Dorothy | oven cleaning service
dotyhughes1172 is offline   Reply With Quote

Porsche Babblers > Buy and Sell > Classifieds