Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old January 26th, 2021, 06:27 AM   #1
diioda

Welcome! Iím Rachel Hunter, a.k.a. TraderRach

Welcome to my forex trading blog, where I share some thought provoking articles about forex trading, which I hope you find valuable.

Trading financial markets comes with a lot of risks, especially with leveraged investments. My philosophy is that understanding risk management is paramount to successfully trade the markets. Itís important to have a clear understanding about what the risks are and to fully understand the product youíre trading. You can access more about risk management here.

Another important step for traders is to have a monitoring and feedback process, where you can continually evaluate and improve your trading. I like to use monitoring processes that separately isolate your performance, the marketís performance and the brokerís performance. This is a way to manage continuous improvement in markets that reward both good and bad behaviour and vice versa for poor results.
diioda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 28th, 2021, 05:50 AM   #2
mirkin

It is great I have found this thread. I will gladly join you blog. It was my plan to find some real traders for everyday discussions and hints. I am not very experienced so far. So my forex activity is very careful. I know that investing too much in the beginning is not bringing anything good. I have just read about etoro trading www.tradersunion.com/brokers/forex/view/etoro/. It details an interesting strategy.
mirkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 10th, 2021, 08:58 PM   #3
havi

Wishclusive pest control peoria il
havi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2021, 01:30 AM   #4
ShantelWCashin

Re: Welcome! Iím Rachel Hunter, a.k.a. TraderRach

It is a great place for the people to find more information about the TraderRach and how you are dealing with the things here. From the essay writers we can find more perfect ideas that can change our mind of thinking.
ShantelWCashin is offline   Reply With Quote

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman