Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old August 4th, 2005, 11:35 AM   #1
LarryBear40

Boxster emblem on rear trunk

I've seen several Boxsters without the emblem on the rear trunk. I've always thought they were missing the emblem because the trunk had been repaired and the emblem was never re-installed. Since I've seen so many, I've begun to wonder if maybe certain models were manufactured without the emblem. Does anyone have any insight on this? Thanks.
LarryBear40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 4th, 2005, 12:10 PM   #2
Tom M
Site Founder

If you order the car from the dealer you can actually have the emblem deleted as a factory option - at no charge! Alternatively, you can also do a delete using dental floss and cleaning up the double stick tape residue followed by a bit of polish/wax.

One of the reasons people remove the emblem is that the 'B' tends to break when washing/waxing the car as the cleaning cloth can catch on it causing part of it to break off.

If you look at the "similar threads" listed at the bottom of this thread you'll see that it's very common to remove it.
'11 958 Cayenne S
Tom M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 6th, 2005, 11:54 PM   #3
boxs2000

My car which has the factory aerokit has the rear emblem deleted I think this was standard when ordered with the factory aerokit due to the fixed rear spoiler. In looking at the literature for a 2000 Boxster the option code for a "Delete Model Designation" is 498 this is a no cost option. So if you want to make sure it was a factory deletion you can always look on the option tag under the hood.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
boxs2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2021, 10:31 AM   #4
Teddie

I was glad to read that I've seen several Boxsters without the emblem on the rear trunk. I think if you get easy essay writer then I will be in a better position to help you out of it.
Teddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2021, 04:46 AM   #5
Teddie

Things are going same as I wanted them. Thanks to choose the best dissertation writing service for provide me the best kind of content. There seemed nothing negative here.
Teddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2021, 11:11 AM   #6
klamala1122

Would You Like Tips On How To Use The Iphone?

Everyone wants to have a smartphone, like the iPhone, in today's world. A lot of people are not quite sure how best to use this new technology. The following article offers many wonderful tips that are very simple and will have you up to speed on all the new technology related to the iphone. Keep reading to find out how to use the iPhone to its full capacity.

You probably spend a lot of time reading scrollable content on your iPhone, but you might not know about this feature. When you've scrolled down on a page, you can return to the top simply by tapping your phone's status bar. This can be very helpful, and once you're familiar with the feature, you may find yourself using it all the time.

Apple has made it super easy to get definitions for words. Whenever you see a word, you want to get a definition for, whether it's in an email, a text message, or on the internet, you can press on the word for a second or two, and a little pop-up will come up where you can select define.

On your iPhone, it is possible to look at PDF files in your iBooks. When you are on a website with a PDF, you want to view or a mail message, all you need to do is tap and then hold either the PDF link or icon. Then, simply select "open in iBooks".

If you are using your iPhone and want to save a copy of a page you are looking at, it is easy to take a screen shot. Just press the sleep/wake button at the same time as you press the home button. The screen will flash white and you will hear a sound that is similar to a camera shutter. That is all there is to it!

In addition to countless other amazing features, it is important to note the iPhone's ability to be used as a portable e-reader. Because it is possible to download individual books as well as applications containing literary anthologies of virtually every description, you can conveniently carry your favorite classics or the latest best-seller everywhere you travel.
klamala1122 is offline   Reply With Quote

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman