Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Car Talk

Car Talk For topics and discussions about all makes and models

Old January 26th, 2022, 08:05 AM   #1
lawagoneer

Driving test experience

Hello everyone!
I have a driving test in 1 week. As the title says, share your experience, when did you take the test? How many times have you passed? Why did you fail?
Today when I searched on google about how much time driving tests to take and found this article https://drivingpress.com/how-long-do...ing-test-take/ very informative for me.
Everyone can read the article.
thanks
lawagoneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2022, 10:32 PM   #2
mivif95319

I am going to be honest with you. If you have failed your driving test more than twice, I highly recommend buying the latest edition of Let's Learn to Spategame official website Drive. It is the world's leading driving test experience book and it is guaranteed to transform you into a driver that passes their driving test on the first attempt!
mivif95319 is offline   Reply With Quote

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Car Talk