Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Regions > Drives and Meetups

Drives and Meetups Plan a drive or meetup with other drivers

Old April 11th, 2013, 10:10 PM   #1
Gerry

Lunch Meet/Reunion?

WOW! It's been awhile since we saw each other......again and I think it's time to take a break from our day to day activities and catch up

I miss you guys..I miss Bob, Efren, Akif, Varun, Larry, Dede and forgot the rest of the name.. but it doesnt mean no new faces allowed.

For those who is new or been around for awhile but fell off from Babblers...please consider this as an invite

I dont have anymore contact with Dede or Akif so if you do, please pass this to them.

Let's meet up before the actual summer begins...4/27 or 5/4 2013

To recap..here's some pics from last lunch which is 2011
Attached Thumbnails
Babblers Lunch1.jpg   Babblers Lunch2.jpg  

PCA/G.G.R. Member

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...09/4hbv4mc.jpg
Gerry is offline   Reply With Quote

Porsche Babblers > Regions > Drives and Meetups