Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old February 28th, 2003, 04:40 PM   #1
Patrick

Roll bar removal process?

Does anyone have instructions/photos of removing the roll bars? I'm thinking of having them painted and I want to see what's involved in the removal. I searched the archives and I didn't find anything specifc. Anyone?

TIA..
Old February 28th, 2003, 08:02 PM   #2
Tool Pants

Re: Roll bar removal process?

I have not done it myself, but I have seen it done. Remove soft top. Remove carpeted trim panels behind seats that cover the seat belts. The bar is bolted in with 8 bolts. 2 bolts for each of the 4 places where it is bolted to the car. Jeff

Old March 1st, 2003, 11:31 AM   #3
Patrick

Awesome! Thanks for the pics!..worth a thousand words *NM*

Old July 17th, 2021, 08:15 AM   #4
aisonwrnerxbg15

Remove carpeted trim panels behind seats that cover the seat belts.

- http://proturfca.com/
aisonwrnerxbg15 is offline   Reply With Quote

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman