Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old June 22nd, 2002, 09:51 PM   #1
Tool Pantsİ

Doc Wong has a new 3 spoke steering wheel and trip computer

We removed Harry's 4 spoke and replaced it with Dave's 3 spoke. Since the wheel was already off we pulled the instrument cluster and wired the trip computer.

Old June 22nd, 2002, 09:56 PM   #2
Tool Pantsİ

Harry has 9 motorcycles

Including 3 Ducatis

Harry and Scott checking the battery acid.

Old June 23rd, 2002, 12:19 PM   #3
Kevin C. (Saratoga, CA)

Harry has...

... too much fun.
Old June 23rd, 2002, 05:21 PM   #4
Eric in Dallas

Re: That dude should be...

wearing safety glasses while peering over sulfuric acid.

In my 44 years I've been next to 2 batteries that blew and it ain't pretty. It really doesn't take much of a spark to ignite hydrogen gas - a static discharge will do.

Nag mode off. Returning to normal redneck mode.

Old June 25th, 2002, 07:30 AM   #5
Harry Wong

Re: Doc Wong has a new 3 spoke steering wheel and trip computer

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the help on installing my 3 spoke steering wheel! The wheel feels better and I can see the instrument cluster better.

All I need to do is build my garage, put in the lift and you can go to town and dismantle the rest of my car! ;-)

Harry

http://www.docwong.com

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman