Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old July 3rd, 2005, 06:45 AM   #1
mjfontana

Lightbulb How to Replace Boxster Script on Rear Deck

The "Boxster" script on the rear deck of my 1999 Boxster needs to be replaced. I ordered the replacement but am not sure of the best way to "peel off" the old script without damaging the surface of the rear deck. Any suggestions other then having it done professionally.
mjfontana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2005, 08:58 AM   #2
Tom M
Site Founder

Here's how I did it.

'11 958 Cayenne S
Tom M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2021, 03:54 AM   #3
Gabrielntin

Babblers are presenting the road or the path for the motion toward the curious end of the tasking priority with the versatility. The Porsche brand has launched a Cayman for the proper essay writing service registration in the magnetic field task in the radio theme with the variability.
Gabrielntin is offline   Reply With Quote

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman