Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old April 25th, 2005, 06:28 AM   #1
Vampyre

Changing the Oil Separator - how hard?

How hard is it to change the oil separator? Can this be done at home?
Vampyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 25th, 2005, 07:12 AM   #2
Tom M
Site Founder

This definitely a DIY if you have any mechanical skills and are adept at taking things apart and putting them back together . Perhaps we can get doug_d (Cameron Park, CA) to do a complete write up on it along with some pictures since I know he's done the job on his car.

Failing that, there's a thread from when doug was working on his car over at renntech on the subject.
'11 958 Cayenne S
Tom M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 25th, 2005, 08:57 AM   #3
doug_d (Cameron Park, CA)

no can do on the "complete write-up" - everything i know is at the link you referenced. having done it once, if it fails again, i'll probably pay to have it done. i've got no special mechanical skills and succeeded - it just took some patience and a lot of strange bending of the arms...and some "confidence" from my friends on the internet. having peter's cell # didn't hurt either. a few others chimed in that doing the replacement totally from the top was a snap, but that you had to remove more stuff to do it. renntech is an excellent resource. i recommend that you read a few threads on the topic before deciding.
doug_d (Cameron Park, CA) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 21st, 2021, 10:10 PM   #4
Macdonell

Babblers are a website related to the porches cars and the model of that cars with proper accessibly of kindness to many of us. The changing of that oil has the matter in the hard and fast times for masterpapers reviews with the post kind of reply in the soft touch formation for many of us.
Macdonell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 29th, 2021, 11:39 PM   #5
Harrisonrace

For sure, the marketing of the wigs is here for the ladies. the lowering of the price and Wigs canada is ensured for the judgment. The severity is pushed for the true width for the wigs. The tendency is piled for the approval of the true stuff for the users.
Harrisonrace is offline   Reply With Quote

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman